Japanese Upper Intermediate 2
The purpose is to enable students to communicate in a wide range of situations in everyday life.
Students will develop a further understanding of Japanese mind set and social etiquette. Also, new Kanjis and Japanese sayings will be introduced.
who's this course for?
This course is for students who completed Japanese Upper Intermediate 1 (B1).
- Planning holiday.
- Making an excuse.
- Japanese sayings & proverbs.
- Tea ceremony & Kimono.
- Shapes, pattern, Measurement.
- Irregular rules of Japanese language.
- Passive form.
- Expressing incidents(～て、).
- Kanji (30 kanji).
Students will be able to describe incidents, ask for directions and advice, express or reflect a relationship as well as learning 30 Basic Kanjis and sayings proverbs.
Students will receive a certificate of completion and will be advised for further learning opportunities.
Course book: Minna no Nihongo (shokyu 2)
Other material: Minna no Nihongo 2 Translation & Grammatical Notes
Basic Kanji Book 500 Vol.1
- You can cancel any private tuition or course up to 14 days upon purchase.
- Cancellations for any private tuition or course have to be done 14 days before start date.
This level is closed at the moment, but you can book a private tuition and we will adapt to your needs.