Japanese Upper Intermediate 1
The purpose is to enable students to communicate effectively in Japanese using a wide range of complex structures.
Students will develop the ability of holding a conversation on a number of topics. Also, new Kanjis will be introduced and an understanding of Japanese life style will be developed.
who's this course for?
This course is for students who completed Lower Intermediate 2.
Equivalent to B1.
- Asking for a favour (～していただけませんか).
- Potential forms (e.g.見える).
- Volitional forms (～られる).
- Future aspirations (goals, dreams, ideals ).
- Intransitive verbs.
- Case scenarios (e.g. losing an item on bus).
- Kanji (30 kanji).
Students will be able to explain reasons, plans, and motivations, ask for advice, give advice, describe a situation and interpret as well as learning 20 Basic Kanjis.
Students will receive a certificate of completion and will be advised for further learning opportunities.
Course book: Minna no Nihongo (shokyu 2)
Other material: Minna no Nihongo 2 Translation & Grammatical Notes
Basic Kanji Book 500 Vol.1
- You can cancel any private tuition or course up to 14 days upon purchase.
- Cancellations for any private tuition or course have to be done 14 days before start date.
This level is closed at the moment, but you can book a private tuition and we will adapt to your needs.