Japanese Lower Intermediate 2
who's this course for?
This course is for students who completed Lower Intermediate 1.
Equivalent to A2.
- The usage of polite form in a cultural context.
- Discussion on sports.
- I think (～と思う), I say(～という), when(～とき、).
- Social status quo.
- Conditional if (～すると、),（～たら.
- Directions, traffic.
- Exchange presents（てform+あげる/もらう/くれる.
- Kanji (30 kanji).
Students will be able to express opinions, feelings, make comments, provide information, offer and ask for help as well as reaching a total number of 100 Basic Kanjis by the end of course.
Students will receive a certificate of completion and will be advised for further learning opportunities.
Course book: Minna no Nihongo (shokyu 1)
Other material: Minna no Nihongo 1 Translation & Grammatical Notes
Basic Kanji Book 500 Vol.1
- You can cancel any private tuition or course up to 14 days upon purchase.
- Cancellations for any private tuition or course have to be done 14 days before start date.
This level is closed at the moment, but you can book a private tuition and we will adapt to your needs.