Japanese LOWER INTERMEDIATE 1
Students will develop a number of learning strategies and speak Japanese confidently. Also, new Kanjis will be introduced and cultural awareness will be developed.
Want to find out more?
- Calling a taxi/using public transportation.
- Doctor visits, illnesses.
- Te-form, ta-form, nai-from.
- Family and traditions.
- Ordering food and drink.
- Reading exercises.
- Tips for cultural awareness.
- Kanji (20 kanji).
Students will be able to talk describe their preference using adjectives, accept and reject an invitation, order in a restaurant, ask about presence of a person or thing, talk about their likes and dislikes as well as learning and 30 Basic Kanjis.
Students will receive a certificate of completion and will be advised for further learning opportunities.Students will be able to ask for permission, express prohibition and obligation, offer things in a polite manner, give instructions, encourage someone and talk about their experiences as well as learning and 20 Basic Kanjis.
Students will receive a certificate of completion and will be advised for further learning opportunities.
Course book: Minna no Nihongo (shokyu 1)
Other material: Minna no Nihongo 1 Translation & Grammatical Notes
Basic Kanji Book 500 Vol.1
- You can cancel any private tuition or course up to 14 days upon purchase.
- Cancellations for any private tuition or course have to be done 14 days before start date.