JAPANESE BEGINNER 1
Learn Hiragana chart, Katakana chart, basic kanjis and, more importantly, speaking up in Japanese with confidence.
who's this course for?
This course is for complete beginners and equivalent to A1.
Purpose of the course
The purpose is to enable students to communicate in Japanese at a basic level. Students will develop reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
- Greetings and self-introduction.
- Hiragana Chart, Katakana Chart
- Numbers, prices, time expressions, days of the week, months.
- Countries, nationalities and languages.
- Jobs, travel, transport.
- Noun and verb sentences.
- Positive/Negative and question forms.
- Present, future and past tense.
- Daily routines.
- Tips for cultural awareness.
- Kanji (20 kanji)
Students will be able to talk and ask about daily routines, invite their friends, do shopping, and ask their way on public transport as well as learning Hiragana, Katakana and Basic Kanjis.
Students will receive a certificate of completion and will be advised for further learning opportunities.
Course book: Minna no Nihongo (Shokyu 1)
Other material: Minna no Nihongo 1 Translation & Grammatical Notes
Basic Kanji Book 500 Vol.1
- You can cancel any private tuition or course up to 14 days upon purchase.
- Cancellations for any private tuition or course have to be done 14 days before start date.
Select the day of the week that works the best for you!