Japanese Advanced 1
The purpose is to enable students to communicate in a wide range of situations with ease.
Students will develop a further understanding of Japanese mind set and social etiquette. Also, new Kanjis will be introduced.
Want to find out more?
- Honorific expressions（けいご、そんけいご、けんじょうご）.
- Causative form.
- Formal letters, emails and calls.
- Business, Office, Disipline.
- Irregular rules of Japanese language.
- Money and relationship.
- Hair style.
- Kanji (40 kanji).
Students will be able to deal with difficult situations, make assumptions and talk hypothetically, hold a conversation at a hair salon, deliver the information heard from other sources and tell how things should be done as well as learning 40 Basic Kanjis.
Students will receive a certificate of completion and will be advised for further learning opportunities.
Course book: Minna no Nihongo (shokyu 2)
Other material: Minna no Nihongo 2 Translation & Grammatical Notes
Basic Kanji Book 500 Vol.1
- You can cancel any private tuition or course up to 14 days upon purchase.
- Cancellations for any private tuition or course have to be done 14 days before start date.